Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

[evomech] The main thrust of the group

Dear John Latter and other regular contributors to this group,

I have been a member of the group for just a couple of weeks now and I
have looked at the web site from which it draws inspiration.

I understand that what is being advanced is the idea of some kind of
internal mechanism for evolution but I am not too clear about how this
translates into a general programme or what exact mechanism is being
advanced.

Could I ask that a simple, slimmed down version of the group's basic
ideas and objectives be given? Something so bare as to be suitable for
a bear with very little brain.

Sincerely

John Hewitt
http://www.sexandphilosophy.co.uk

Add to: CiteUlike | Connotea | Del.icio.us | Digg | Furl | Newsvine | Reddit | Yahoo